Add a CSV data source
- In the side menu, click the Configuration tab (cog icon)
- Click Add data source in the top-right corner of the Data Sources tab
- Enter "CSV" in the search box to find the CSV data source
- Click the search result that says "CSV"
- In URL, enter a URL that points to CSV content
Allow local mode
This allows you to read files from local computer.
Reading files from the local file system is disabled by default. To allow local mode, add the following to your Grafana config file:
[plugin.marcusolsson-csv-datasource] allow_local_mode = true
Note: Local mode option is not available in Grafana Cloud and other hosted grafana environments. In such cases, use a web server such as nginx to serve the CSV files over http and then use http url such as